If interested in a position, please read all of this information carefully!
Serious inquiries only.
Just Fur-Babies Professional Pet Care Services is an established pet sitting and dog walking company serving Johnson County, Kansas and southern Kansas City, Missouri. Our Pet Sitters provide exceptional service and care for the pets of our clients in their homes 365 days a year. We are currently looking to add highly motivated animal enthusiasts to become part-time members of our team. Just Fur-Babies Professional Pet Care Services employs only positive, motivated and detail oriented animal lovers, which allows us to provide the very best pet care for our clients.
Pet Sitter Responsibilities:
- Reading and Responding to emails and schedule changes from management every day.
- Daily professional communication with clients and management via text, email and phone.
- Provide exceptional care for all types of dogs, cats, birds and house pets.
- Frequent leash walking of all sizes and breeds of dogs while keeping the pets safety the number one priority.
- Service clients in all weather conditions, i.e. rain, snow, cold, heat, & after dark.
- Safely enter clients home via garage door, keyless and keyed entry while arming and disarming alarm security systems without apprehension.
- Keep clients’ homes secured upon entering and departure.
- Keep clients’ homes & pet areas clean and free of any messes.
- Provide detailed visit notes to both clients and management.
- Adjust to ever changing schedules to accommodate short notice requests.
Basic Requirements for ALL applicants:
- Must have a valid ID driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
- Must have a Smartphone
- You must be 21+ years of age.
- Must be willing to complete our comprehensive hiring process. Included but not limited to multiple interviews, reference checks, personality test and national background check and drug testing.
- Must be personable, well spoken, and well kept.
- Must be able to commit to long term work. We do not hire temporary or seasonal help.
- Must have regular ongoing availability and commit to your availability in writing.
- Must be available to work a minimum of three weekends per month
- Must be available to work 1/2 day on major holidays
- Credentials and Job Experience working with animals preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
- Pay is hourly, a flat mileage rate, plus tips.
To Apply: Please complete the application.