Welcome to the Team!
We are always searching for Pet Care Associates, for sitting & walking services, to add to our ever-growing employee team. If you are interested in employment for supplemental income, our positions are part-time permanent employment. We do not hire seasonal. Positions available in Johnson County KS and Jackson County MO.
Professional Pet Care Provider
For every member of our amazing team, we provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Free puppy kisses
- In the field support
- Client TIPS
- Flexible scheduling
- A fulfilling and amazing time
- Tired of that 9 – 5 office job? Kids back in school? Love the outdoors?
“I never thought a job like this was possible – where my boss is looking out for my safety and happiness, taking away the headache of scheduling, and showing appreciation for my hard work. Outside of the dream nature of getting to spend my days showering animals with love and care, the actual team at JFB has been so communicative, friendly, and open. I am so proud to work for a business that knows what it’s doing and does it well.
– Maggie H.
Here is what we ask you to do:
Scheduling is mornings, evenings, mid-days and weekends. You will be asked to provide Professional pet care to our clients. You will also be responsible for the well-being of our client’s fur-babies and their home. We require you to have a smart phone and utilize an app to communicate to the client.
Did I mention this job requires you to play with puppies and kittens too? For many of our staff, they say it is the best job ever!
Some basic job requirements
- US citizens or legally authorized to work in the US for at least the next 12 months
- Over 21 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
- Local full-time resident of Kansas or Missouri
- Able to receive regular paychecks
- Able to commit to this position for 12 months from date of hire
- Available for part time shifts
- Dependable and reliable transportation & insurance
- Some services require some weekends and holidays
- Previous animal experience is ideal
How much can I make?
Our pet sitters and dog walkers can make up to $1,000.00 a month (plus tips) while filling their dog, cat, puppy and kitten-cuddling needs each week! Our staff say that it is the “best job ever”.