30 minutes, no charge
Just as we’re all different, so are our pets! We’ll meet and talk about your goals, what challenges you might be having and which training option might be the best fit for you.
4 one-hour sessions $304
Anxiety, undesirable behaviors or respectful acknowledgement. This is best suited for one or two opportunities for focus.
6 one-hour sessions $432
Once the play book is reviewed and practiced, it’s time to move to socializing as a team. We take the basics to the next level by additional cue work or socializing.
“Dogs are getting along and I just wanted to say thank you. Tim was great and gave me the tools needed to continue to train all three of my dogs”
– Kelley W.
“I can’t say enough good things about our experience with Just Fur Babies and with coach Tim… He (Arlo) no longer jumps up on people and his overall listening abilities have increased. I can finally walk my dog without the fear of my arm falling off! …If you are having a dog with big problems or little problems I highly recommend Tim!”
– Abby B
10 one-hour sessions $680
Additional one-hour sessions $80
Your pup will be the All Star of your family! New confidence to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park with appreciation, respect and bond for one another.
$304 for 4 hours or $80 per hour
After the initial program, if you’d like additional sessions to further hone some skills, feel free to add by the week and receive 4 more sessions.
$45 per session
If you want your pup’s skills tuned to perfection, you can opt for continued conditioning and reinforcement of leash coaching in 30-minute sessions. Coach walks include videos you can review to refresh on techniques.
Rewards of Coaching:
- Build the confidence & bond between owner and pup
- Puppy Training including socialization, house training, crate training, chewing, and biting.
- Obedience training (sit, stay, down, recall, etc)
- Problem-solving to change bad habits like jumping, leash pulling, begging,
- counter surfing, excessive barking, aggression and resource guarding.
- Preparing for fear-free vet and grooming experiences
- Walking techniques – loose leash & working
- Unlock your pup’s potential to maximize their performance
- Alleviate Fear, Anxiety and Stress
Ready to get started?
We look forward to hearing from you!